- Information about ART. 13 REGULATION EU 679/2016 (GDPR) on data control through www.videx.it website -
Videx Electronics spa having its registered office in Via del Lavoro, 1 63846 Montegiberto, Vat Number 01208050441 (hereinafter referred to as “Data Controller”), informs you that according to art.13 regulation EU n. 2016/679 (hereinafter “GDPR”) your personal data will be handled for:
INFORMATION ABOUT MESSAGES TRANSMITTAL – CONTACT SECTION
The optional and voluntary sending of emails to the addresses indicated in this web site, as well as the compilation of the request form in the “contact” section will enable the Controller to acquire the sender's email address, which is necessary to reply to his requests, as well as other personal information which he may share either in this form or in the text message. All data which are obtained through our mail service or our “contact” messaging service won't be disclosed or disseminated. Any data collected through our form or via email will be processed and taken care of by our specialized personnel who is duly authorized to process them. The user is completely free to share his personal data in the “contact” form with our company to get information materials, newsletters and for other communications. Failing to provide such data may prevent the user to getting the information requested.
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the strictly necessary time to use them to fulfil the purpose they have been collected for.
Specific security measures are duly taken to prevent any data loss, misuse, illegal use or unauthorized access.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE FORM FOR “USERS REGISTRATION”
the compilation of the form in the “login/sign up” section of this website will enable the Controller to acquire the data provided by the user, which are necessary to create the user univocal profile. This profile will be used to enter the section of the website dedicated to technical information of the products and manuals. While subscribing the user is free to choose whether receiving or not our newsletters by clicking on the related acceptance button. The user will be able to change his request anytime by subscribing or unsubscribing to the service using the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of our emails.
Personal data are treated according to contractual and/or pre-contractual conditions or according to the Data Controller legitimate interest; the use of these data is regulated by art. 6 let. b) and/or let. f) of the GDPR. Any data deriving from this service won't be disseminated; the data collected through the form will be handled by specialized personnel authorized to their processing. Personal data are processed by automated tools under the strictly necessary time to use them to fulfil the purpose they have been collected for.
Specific security measures are duly taken to prevent any data loss, misuse, illegal or unauthorized access.
INFORMATION ABOUT PERSONAL DATA CONTROL OF CUSTOMERS AND SUPPLIERS
1. Nature of the data processed. Videx Electronics S.p.A. will handle customers' and suppliers' personal and fiscal data as well as financial data which are necessary to fulfil the contractual obligations.
2. Scope of the data processing Personal data are processed for:
A) the following Service purposes (art.6 let. b), c), f) GDPR):
- to stipulate contracts with the Data Controller
- to fulfil the pre-contractual, contractual and fiscal obligations deriving from the existing relationship
- to fulfil the obligations established by law, by regulations, by community legislation or by an Order of Authority (i.e. counter-laundering law)
- to exercise the Data Controller's rights such as the effective assistance of counsel in trial
The use of personal data in this scope is regulated by legal obligation, pre-contractual and contractual purposes and by legitimate interest
B) the following Marketing Purposes (art.6 let. f) and considering 47 GDPR:
- to send by email, post, via sms/wa or by telephone our newsletters, commercial communications and/or promotional
material about our products and services as well as to check the customer's satisfaction level about the
quality of services.
The use of personal data in this scope is regulated by the legitimate interest.
You can decide anytime to refuse receiving this information by emailing your request to the contacts provided
or using the tools provided (such as “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of our emails)
3. Data Processing Mode. The use of personal data is carried out in compliance with the provisions stated in art.4 n.2) of the GDPR which are: collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data.
Personal data are processed in paper, electronic and automated forms. They are stored in our servers which are located in our company. If necessary the Controller will be entitled to move their server outside of the UE, in this case, the data transferring will be carried out according to the applicable regulations and in compliance with the standard contractual clauses provided by the European Commission
4. Period of conservation of the personal data. In compliance with the principles of lawfulness, purposes limitation and data minimization established by art. 5 of the GDPR, the period of conservation of the personal data must not exceed the time they are used in order to fulfil the purposes they have been collected for, and in compliance with the time limit provided by the law. Personal data will be stored in our archives as follows:
financial data will be stored for 10 years, technical literature and customer/supplier contracts for 5 years, marketing purposes data for 2 years.
5. Data transmittal obligation and consequences of denial. Providing data for the purposes referred to in art.2, A) is mandatory. Failing to provide them we may not guarantee the services stated in art. 2.A). Providing data for the purposes referred to in art.2.B) is optional. The user can therefore either decide not to provide any data or withdraw the possibility of processing data already granted; in this case you will not receive any newsletter, commercial communication or advertising material concerning the services offered by the Controller. However, you will be entitled to use the services referred in art. 2.A).
6. Communication and dissemination. Your data may be entered, for the purposes stated in art. 2.A) and 2.B) by:
-personnel of the Controller who is authorized to the data processing
- third party companies or other societies (i.e. Credit institutes, professionals, consultants, insurance companies, etc..)
who carry out outsourcing activities on behalf of the Controller, as external operator authorized for the data processing. Without needing an expressed consent (ex. Art. 6 let. b) and c) of the GDPR), the Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A) to public bodies entitled by law, to Judicial Authorities as well as all those societies who are entitled to be told for institutional purposes. Such societies will process your data as independent data controllers. Your data will not be disseminated.
FOR ALL THE DATA CONTROL MODES MENTIONED ABOVE, WE PROVIDE YOU WITH THE FOLLOWING ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Rights of the concerned party.
As the concerned party you are entitled to the rights established by art.15 of the GDPR which are:
Right to enter your personal data
Right to adjust or cancel your data as well as restrict their processing
Right to deny your data processing
Right to withdraw your consent to your data processing, if provided (the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the data processing based on the consent you granted before the withdrawal)
Right to make a complaint to the competent authority (Personal Data Protection Guarantor whose contact details are shown in the website www.garanteprivacy.it).
If applicable, you are also entitled to the rights established by art.16-21 GDPR (such as, data oblivion, data processing restriction, data portability, data processing denial).
How to express your right
You can express the rights you're entitled to anytime by sending:
a registered letter with return of receipt to Videx ELECTRONIC SPA, Via del Lavoro, 1 – 63846 Montegiberto
an email to email@example.com
Data Controller, and other authorized data processors.
The Data Controller is VIDEX ELECTRONICS SPA having its registered office at Via del Lavoro, 1 – 63846 Montegiberto
The updated list of the authorized data processors is duly stored at the headquarters of the Data Controller.
While browsing our website, you give your consent to use the cookies.
Cookies are small portions of data which are stored and used to improve the website use.
Users can set their browser to be warned about a cookie popping up and therefore decide whether to accept it or not; or else he can set the browser to automatically reject all cookies.
If a user decides to refuse all cookies it is even possible not to use some functions offered by the website totally or partially. There are many types of cookies, some of them help the website to be more effective, others are needed to enable some features.
1) Technical cookies
this type of cookies is strictly necessary for the proper functioning of some sections of the website. They are of two categories: persistent cookies and session cookies
- Persistent cookies: they are kept for an established period of time
- Session cookies: they will be destroyed at the end of the session
These cookies, which are always sent from our domain, are necessary for the correct visualization of the web site, therefore they will always ben sent and used, unless the user changes the settings in his browser.
|Cookie type||Description of the use||Data collected||Policy link e place of the data control|
|Session cookie||They are used to maintain the status of the application through the various pages||None||Data deleted|
2) Third parties analysis Cookies
These cookies are used to collect information about the use of the web site anonymously, such as:
pages visited, time spent, origin of the traffic, geographic origin, age, gender and interest in marketing campaigns. These cookies are sent by third parties domains external to our website, in our case by Google Analytics.
|Cookie type||Description of the use||Data collected||Policy link e place of the data control|
Google Analytics and Google Inc. third services Accesses Analysis
|The accesses and interactions of the user on this website are analysed by Google Analytics managed by Google, Inc.||Browsing and information about users and about the use of the pages by users.|
How to deactivate cookies via browser
it is possible to deactivate, remove or block cookies via browser by using the settings of the browser, please follow the instructions on the links below:
Latest update: May 2018