We inform you that VIDEX ELECTRONICS S.P.A. will be exhibiting at INTERSEC 2019 Show in Dubai from 20th to 22nd January 2019.
You are kindly invited to visit us in the Show Commercial Security Section, 2-A22.
We will look forward to meeting you.
Click the picture to zoom it
The 6300 and 6700 Series video phones are now available in "Black Rubber" finish. This special painting gives the video phones an elegant matte black colour finish and offers a pleasant "soft touch" feeling thanks to the rubber effect.
To order the 6700 and 6300 video phones in “Black Rubber” finish please add “/B” to the product code:
i.e. Art.6358/B, Art.6788/B.
Also, add “/B” to order videokits with videophones in “Black Rubber” color:
The 4000 series modular system is also renewed:
rainshields, flush and surface mount boxes are now available in the new "Aluminium painted" finish.
This special painting gives an aluminium effect to the metal parts and door stations have a discrete colour which matches perfectly with any setting.
Front plates of the standard line modules (non-vandal proof) are now available in the new "Matte" finish (brushed steel). This brushed steel finish perfectly matches the new "Aluminium painted" finish giving to the whole outdoor unit a modern and elegant touch, which suits perfectly the most sophisticated and important door entry system installations as well.
In addition to the finishes, the 4000 series has also renovated materials; all the new "Matte" modules plates as well as analog and digital vandal proof modules plates are now in AISI 316 steel, which is highly resistant to corrosion and weather conditions.
To order the 4000 Series rainshields, flush and surface mount boxes in “Aluminium Painted” finish please add “/AP” to the product code:
i.e. Art.4851/AP, Art.4882/AP, Art.4872/AP.
Also, add “/AP” to order the videokits with “Aluminium Painted” mounting box:
To order the 4000 Series standard modules in “Matte” (brushed) finish add “/M” to the product code:
i.e. Art.4833/M, Art.4333/M.
Also, add “/M” to order the videokit with “Matte” finish module:
The VK4K series videokits offers a number of new operating features and allows greater exibility for installation.
- Up to 4 outdoor stations with 2 call push buttons calling 2 independent apartments;
- Up to 3 peripheral devices connected in parallel to each videophone (additional extension sounder, telephone handset etc.);
- Disability Friendly - Acoustic & Visual signalling of the system status (busy, call in progress, conversation in progress and door open signalling);
- Recall (selective entrance recall on systems with 2 or more outdoor stations);
- Intercommunication between internal videophones;
- "Local bell" call tone which is different from the external push button call tone;
- Videophone incorporates “Privacy” On/Off facility (with either latched or timed activation of privacy);
- Programmable Call conversation and door opening times;
- Dry relay contacts for electric lock;
- Power supply can be connected to the videophone or the outdoor station.
Now available also in "X" version with built in proximity key reader that can store up to 30 keys.