VX2000 DIGITAL SYSTEM
“6 WIRE BUS”
The VX2000 is an advanced digital system for intercom and videointercoms using a “BUS” connection system to achieve the requirement for a medium to large installation. The VX2000 digital system has recently been updated with a new line of intelligent intercoms and videointercoms which have a built in landing decoder, reducing the number of components required for an installation.
- Easy of installation.
- Reduced number of wires:
- Audio, 6 common wires.
- Audio/Video: 8 common wires + coax.
- High quality of audio and video signals.
- Direct calling of up to 1000 users.
- Built in repertory name facility.
- Individual access codes.
- Speech and lock privacy facility.
- Up to 99 entrances.
- Digital concierge facility which enables:
- Interface with telephone Co line.
- Users to intercommunicate.
- Fully programmable from Front Panels (Art. 8002, 4002) or PC interface.
- Fault diagnostic.
- Data Report su PC.
- Data Report facility (using the PC interface).
- Back up battery facility.
- Digital Front Panel with numerical keypad and display with the ability for all users to have their own unique access code. The access code can have up to six digits and is blind to onlookers.
- “Functional Interface” front panel available.
- Outdoor station available in version for “8000 series” or “4000 series” modular door panels.
Select a product range